Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Prayer For All Seasons

Colossians 1:9
Since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.

I would like to lift up my friends to you, Abba. I pray that they will have the spiritual wisdom and understanding that they need to know God's will. That they will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please him, in all respects. That my friends will be bearing fruit in all good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. That they will be strengthened with all power...for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience. I give thanks to You for all that You have given me and for the many friends that you have given me the gift of having. I lift up all of my friends to you, Abba, and I pray that you will shower all of them with your many blessings.

Prayer pushes the light and hope
into little dark corners of your life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home