Monday, May 21, 2007

Blueberry White Tea

is my new passion. :-) Deidra's home from school...I just took her to the doctor. Poor honey has strep throat and a touch of the flu. She's also on the verge of being dehydrated. My ears are bothering me and my throat is scratchy so it wouldn't surprise me if I'm the next one to come down with this. While I was getting all of Deidra's stuff at the pharmacy...her amoxycillin, more motrin and tylenol, pedialyte, ice cream, Sprite, and popsicles, I decided that I needed to get some Arizona blueberry white tea since it had "antioxidant" on the label. It is delicious and reminds me of the tea that I always get when I go to Chili's. I think I'm going to e-mail Andy to go pick me up a couple more bottles on the way home from work. This stuff is delish!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home