Sunday, May 20, 2007

Please help Deidra to feel better by morning...

Abba, please help Deidra to feel better by morning. We just went to Savannah's birthday party (she's one of the girls in Deidra's class) and she started complaining that her throat hurt. Mine has been scratchy due to allergies, so I didn't really think much of it since we're all suffering from allergies right now. Anyway, she started feeling warm, but I thought it was just due to the fact that she was running around and jumping all over the place at Pump It Up (this play place with huge inflatable play stuff). Anyway, we got home and she wanted me to take her temperature and she's got a fever of 102.5. This is her last week of school, so I just pray that she's feeling better by tomorrow. I just gave her some motrin before she went to bed. Thanks Abba for watching over her and we pray that she's feeling better by tomorrow morning when it's time to go to school.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home