Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'll write more about Deidra's graduation later...

I'll write more about Deidra's graduation later when I have time to get her picture edited and the videos that we took up online, but I am so very proud of her and they were so precious. They played the song "There are Angels Among Us" when they started walking in and my eyes immediately teared up. I sat there choked up and when I saw her walk in, the tears started to fall. Andy totally didn't understand my emotions, but hey I'm the momma and my little girl is growing up. I was doing a lot better once their program started and she was waving at me from the bleachers. I am so blessed to be her momma. I wouldn't trade her for anything. I had to laugh too when the first thing she asked me afterwards was "Did you cry?" That little stinker....

My Mom told me last night that by the time she graduates from high school, we'll be glad that she's done...and we won't be sad about it. I told her I didn't know about that one...I cried a little bit at my own high school graduation. I can see me crying at hers.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home