Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The peanut is back at school...

The doctor said she could go back to school today as long as she still wasn't running a fever. She still felt a little warm to me, but the thermometer gave her a normal temp. She said her throat still hurt, but that she wanted to go to school. We got her antibiotics and motrin down her and she drank a few sips of gatorade. I think if it wasn't the last couple days of school, I would have kept her home one more day. I just don't want her to miss the last couple of days of school. She only goes for a full day tomorrow and then a half day on Thursday and she's done. I can't believe that she's officially going to be a first grader.

We went and signed her up last week for Brownies/Girl Scouts and on Saturday morning we went and signed her up for Pee Wee Cheerleading. Andy was kinda miffed at how expensive it was to sign her up and we still have her uniform to buy. It was just an expense that caught us off guard since we didn't realize that there was a fee to sign her up, but I told him that when you look at all what it covers...I can understand why it's so much. He got over it pretty quickly...we had the money to pay for it...he just had to revamp the budget to show it. He thought though that I was just signing her up for so much stuff that she was going to be busy. I told him that it's only 3 things since she still goes to Gymnastics once a week. I'd rather have her be involved in good things rather than get bored and get involved in the wrong things throughout school. I remember doing Brownies when I was a kid and it's something she wants to do. The cheerleading is something that she's begged to be able to do ever since we moved down here. She's definitely got lots of energy and I think she'll not only make a cute cheerleader, but a good one.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home