Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Standing by My God

Father God, may I never forget to call on You in every situation. I want to call on You every day of my life and bring before You my adoration, confession, thanksgiving, and supplication. Thank You for being within the sound of my voice and only a thought's distance away.

I haven't always been the best at remembering to make time for you each and every day. I'm going to try to remember to spend time in Your Word and in prayer every day even if it's just for a little while. I got a book the other day on 15 minute devotions and I'm going to try and do them each day.

Thank you God for creating our universe and us and our families. Help us always to take the time to see the beauty in your creations.

Thank you God for all that you have done for me and my family. Thank you for all that you continue to do for us and for all that you will do in our future.

I want to say I'm sorry for all that I have done wrong and I pray for your forgiveness and keep me always close to you.

I pray for my family and for our friends and I pray that you will help them in all their needs. I pray that you will bring the flocks that have fallen away back to You and that they will come to know Jesus as their Savior.

I pray for the government officials, for our military personnel, for our priests and church officers, for our missionaries and other Christian servents that you will always guide them and keep them safe from harms way.

I also pray for all the unborn and unwanted babies and lift them up to You. I also pray for Deidra and her class, for her teachers, and for her friends and that you will keep them safe throughout the day.

I also pray for myself and that you will guide me throughout this day. Help me to do Your will give me opportunities to serve You throughout the day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home