Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prayers for my little brother, Jimmie and my Mom

Hi Abba. I'd like to lift up my little brother, Jimmie to you. He broke his leg the week before last and they've had him in a cast. He went back to the doctor today to get the new cast and they want to do surgery on Friday now. Jimmie is nervous as he's never had surgery or anything before. My Mom is nervous because it's surgery and this is her baby. She also made mention that she was going to try to move her doctor's appt that she had coming up next week because she didn't know how well Jimmie was going to be doing, but I told her that I'd go and sit with Jimmie...she's not cancelling her doctor's appt. She's been having weird pains for a few months in one side of her back in the kidney area and when we talked about it a couple of month's ago, I told her she needed to get her butt into the doctor. She's made excuses about maybe it's just dehydration or she needs to drink more water. She wanted to see if it got better over time. It just came up again a couple of weeks ago and I told her that she needed to be seen about it and have some tests done. So, when I found out that she had made the appt, but now was thinking about moving it, I wasn't going to let her do it. I pray that nothing serious is wrong and that it's something that can be treated easily. I get scared just thinking about it. Please cover our family with your blessings, Abba.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home