Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yeah...we're only going to be here another 6 months...

and what did I decide to do today?

Well, I was going to take a couple of hours and scrapbook since I need to try and get Deidra's book caught before we get the foster kids (she said we could possibly have some kids by the end of the week) and I was getting my pics out and realized that I needed to get her yearly pics that I had set to the side in picture frames so I can do my picture wall like I wanted. I can't wait until I have a staircase to put them down...anyway....I wound up running up to Wal-mart to get frames to put them in. I came home and was putting them in one by one and I just sat there looking at her pretty little face (I'm her Mom, I may be a little biased...but hey I can't help it...I think she's just beautiful) and I can't get over how much she's grown up. Now to find her newborn pic, 1 year, 2year, and 3 year and I'll have them all to put on the wall. I think I know where they are....I just need to go dig them out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home