Monday, August 27, 2007

Almost time to go get Deidra...

I've been so anxious all day to hear about her day. I still can't believe that I have a first grader. I can still remember the smell of her little baby head as I rocked her when she was just a baby and we'd sit and rock waiting for Daddy to come home from work. Where or where has the time gone? She's so eager to be a big girl and I just want the time to slow down. Granted, I can enjoy more and more with her as she gets older and I really had a lot of fun out shopping with her..boy is she opinionated now when it comes to her clothing though. But, she is truly a joy and I know she's been getting bored over this past month with being home and wanting to be with her friends. Her teacher really seems nice too and I just hope that Deidra enjoys her class. She is one smart little girl if a Mommy can say so herself. :-)

Well, I guess I'll go get the boys ready to go as I'm sure it will be chaos again to go pick her up. I remember last year I sat in one spot for at least a half an hour trying to get her during the first day of class...so I guess it is really time to go. We'll update on her first day here shortly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home