Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm miserable...

I seem to have gotten Deidra's problem of being constipated. I can barely get comfortable...the only way that seems to help is if I sit in the computer chair and sit sort of sideways. Laying in bed last night hurt and finding positions to lay in where I wasn't in total pain hurt. I don't know how many ounces of water I've drank, eaten a ton of fruit, I've taken ex-lax, I've used an enema, I drank a whole bottle of magnesium citrate, more water...I can't go. My back hurts now...I've been pacing the floors, I feel miserable and am just hoping that they don't want to do Baby D's home visit today. I don't know how I'll get through it if they do.

I went to go to blogger to try to get my mind off of this and it's down...trying to read and I can't concentrate because of the pain...tylenol's not doing anything...I don't know what else to do. Went to go get dressed...my shorts aren't fitting right because my stomach is so bloated. I need to finish laundry I guess so that I can find something to wear. Oh...and to add more misery...I'm bleeding pretty heavily on and off and have those horrid cramps adding to it and I can feel a UTI coming on that I want to fight with cranberry juice.

And yes, I realize that I've shared way too much information about my bodily functions...but I just needed to whine and moan for a bit....I'm off my pity party now and will move on to other subjects. Thanks for listening...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home