Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Soooo busy!

Wow! I have been on the go today. We had to get Deidra to school by 7:50. I had to bring D to his 2-year physical. I had 8 written down on the calendar, turns out they had it in the computer as being 9:15. We came home for a bit and I filled out all of his paperwork. Went back up there and they were in the process of rolling out a whole new system. Turns out that he's never had any immunizations other than the 1 you get in the hospital...so we started with 2 month shots today. He'll be going back every 6 weeks until he's all caught up. He had to get some bloodwork done today too and I felt so bad for him with all the pokes that he had to get. He's terrified of the doctor's anyway...2 1/2 hours later we left with some more prescriptions. Went to the pharmacy to get prices so I could go ask the agency for a check as he's got a couple that are pretty expensive and his medicaid number hasn't gone active yet. Ran to the agency, then back to the pharmacy, and then back to the agency again so I could give them the receipt. Wound up getting called into the caseworkers lunch as they had a couple questions before we go to court on the 4th and to let us know how impressed they are with us. That made me feel good. Turns out that there was also a visit scheduled today, but they didn't want D going because of the medical stuff that he has. I feel bad that he won't be able to see his family. Just got home to feed the boys their lunch and we have to leave shortly to go get Deidra from school. Andy just left for work...bless his heart for helping me out this morning with everything. I'm hoping that Deidra won't have homework tonight as I have a ton of paperwork to catch up on with the boys stuff. Not to mention, that we planned on starting to pack tonight as well for the move. I'm just feeling a lot of stress today... I do feel good about my instincts now with this foster care stuff...it's nice to know that my worries are also the doctors worries and that I didn't even have to voice those before she did. I'm always worried that I'm going to sound stupid since we're so new at this. Now, I'm off to see if I can find a sitter for the 4th so that we can go to the court hearing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home