Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Presidential Stuff

http://glassbooth.org/

This is a link to help you figure out which presidential candidate
best matches your thoughts and beliefs.
You rank each topic with what you think is most important,
and then answer questions based on those topics and rankings.
It will tell you by percentages who you best match up with.
You may end up with interesting results... you should share if
you'd like!

I wound up having a 66% similarity to Mitt Romney's views.

John McCain was 65% and Hillary was 60%. I will not vote for Hillary (she scares me)and I don't see me voting for McCain either. So, I'll look more into Romney and go from there. I'll admit that I really do not know much about the presidential candidates and I need to research them more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home