Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tornadoes Up Our Alley...



It was a crazy night last night. I wish we would have thought to take a picture of the screenshot of the radar last night. I've never seen such a long line of storms and there were so many tornado warnings. Thankfully, we stayed in the watch zone, but we were right in the path of a couple tornado warnings that were issued...we just missed it. Anyway, here is a picture of the tornadoes paths and stuff that we found online this morning. If I do stumble across a radar image of the lines and the warnings all around us, I'll post it. It was crazy!

Andy woke up at 3 as he knew that was when the line of storms was due to hit again. He got up to watch the radar and he came to wake me up to let me know that we may be under a tornado warning soon and if we were he was going to come get us in a hurry. I got up with him to help keep watch and we were constantly looking at the radar. It was so nuts...tornado warnings popping up all over...it sure was crazy. When I saw that we were possibly going to be on target for a warning, I tried to call my Mom's house, but they must have had the ringer off. I tried her several times before the storms came in fast and it looked like we were going to lose power. What a crazy night. I think we headed back to bed around 4:30 after a lot of prayers for people that we knew that had warnings in their areas. I'm dragging this morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home