Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Yet another Deidra post...

I talked to her teacher today. The teacher took her aside and told her that she really enjoyed having her in class and that she was going to move everyone's seats today and she just wanted Deidra to control herself and not talk to her neighbors so much. She told me to let her know if there were any other concerns and she told me how sweet she really thought Deidra was. I thanked her and told her that I'd be in touch if anything else came up.

When I went to pick her up today, she said that school was much better today. She got to read the book that she brought to school (a pop-up National Geographic kids book on Arizona) and all the kids liked it. She also got to go get a treasure out of the treasure chest and got a new ring. She was happy...it was a nice change to see...hopefully we're back on the right track.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home