Sunday, May 11, 2008

Prayers for Andy's step-father...

Well, I asked for prayers for Andy's step-father's son Tim a few days ago. He was suffering from pneumonia and heart problems. Unfortunately, he passed away while Andy's mom and step-father were in the process of flying from AZ to MI to see him. They were having the funeral today and cremating him on Monday and then they were going to fly home. The doctors were saying that they gave him 6 months to live. That just goes to show that not even the doctors truly know your date and hour that God is going to take you home.

I pray for the family during this difficult time and I pray for Tim as he starts his new journey. I have no idea if he was religious or not as I never met him before, but I pray for his soul and I pray that eternal rest is granted to him, O Lord.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home