Wednesday, May 07, 2008

So much to do! Too little time!

Man, oh, man...I know the end of the school year is always a busy time, but my calendar is filling up quicker than I know what to do with. The last week is already pretty much filled up. I still feel like crap...Deidra wanted to go back to school today so I loaded her up on cough syrup and motrin. She's still running a slight fever, but she's bouncing off the wall with boredom. I guess if I have to go get her early, I'll have to go get her early.

Baby J starts weekly visits with his Mom today. I asked that they not be on Mondays or Wednesdays and that they could do them in the morning so that I made sure that he was back in time for me to go get the girls from school. They scheduled them on Wednesdays from 12-2 (and she specifically said that he should be back in time for me to go get the girls from school...I notated that the key word in that sentence is SHOULD). All I can do is hope and pray that he's back when they say he'll be back as I have to leave at 2:20 to go get the girls from school and I don't make it back until about 3. And now, I have to figure out when we're going to be able to fit his therapy in on Wednesdays since he'll be gone now when we were originally going to do it. I got his Mom a Mother's Day card that he can give to her and I'm going to put his Chuck E. Cheese picture in it for her.

The CPS worker for Baby D and Little J came out yesterday since she's going on vacation (cruise to the Caribbean for 10 days...I'm so jealous) and I was trying to get an idea of if they were going back at the end of the school year or when they went back to court. It's just a matter of a couple of days, but they have SO much stuff that I need to inventory and pack up for them, that I just wanted to make sure that I knew when they were going to go home so it was all ready. I really need to kick it into high gear too to get their books done. I'm trying to schedule a good-bye party for them too. I'm going to get Little J an angel necklace so she always knows that her angel is watching over her. I'm still trying to figure out what to get for Baby D. Any ideas?? Anyone? I want it to mean something, something that he'll always be able to have.

I can't believe that school is almost done...Deidra's field day at school she wants us to be there for. Then, Little J has her graduation and class party (we held her back so she'll go on to kindergarten again next year). Then, we have our quarterly monitoring which our caseworker said they changed the form and she thinks it's going to take about 3 hours to do. Then, school ends and the kids go home.

May is going to fly by...

did I mention that I still am sick...? I don't want to DO anything!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home