Friday, May 02, 2008

My Top Ten Men

Taken from Sarah's blog (www.proudmomx2.blogspot.com. My top ten men required a lot of thinking. I think men are attractive sometimes, but I don't watch things just because they're in it per se nor do I remember a year or so later who I thought was particularly yummy the year before. So, this one I had to sit and think about for awhile. Here are my ten men that I picked as I did think they were cute at one time or another. They're in no particular order.

Shepard Smith. Another crush that I had on a Fox News anchor while living in Chicago.


Corey McPherrin. When we lived in Chicago and used to watch the news daily on Fox, I developed a little crush on the sportscaster.


David Duchovny. I didn't mind watching him on the X-Files.


Eric Mabius. I love him on Ugly Betty.


Keanu Reeves.


Leonardo DiCaprio. I thought he was so adorable in Titanic.


Noah Wylie. Back to my early days of watching ER, I had a tremendous crush on him. Ran into him (literally) during a taping of ER in Chicago when I was late getting to FAO Shwarz where I worked(I've blogged about it before).


Peter Hermann. I thought he was cute while watching Cashmere Mafia.



Sammy Sosa. Not a sports fan either, but when we lived in Chicago and I'd see clips of him on the news and so forth, I thought he was pretty cute.



Tom Cruise. Think back to the Top Gun days...after he started this thing with Katie Holmes I got over him really quick. I liked Katie Holmes too when she was in Dawson's Creek, but this is just weird to me that she'd get involved with him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home