Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Feel like death warmed over...

I think I caught whatever it was that Deidra has. I feel like death warmed over. I'm all warm one minute, freezing the next, headache, burning sensation to the slight left of my belly button, 101 degree fever, and VERY tired! The CPS worker for Baby D and Little J is coming over this afternoon and I was going to reschedule, but Andy said he'd come home early and I could lie down when she came to visit the kids. I can deal with that. My problem is stressing over the kids, the laundry, cleaning, and their scrapbooks that I have to finish before they go home. But, I need to rest too. Baby D has been super whiny lately too...I wish I knew what was going on with him when he gets like this. I think he's overly tired though, so I think I'm going to try and put him down for an early nap and hope that helps. I'm hoping that they'll both nap ok for me today so that I can lay down too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

I hope you feel better soon Jess!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home