Saturday, June 28, 2008

What a sweet hubby I have!

I've been sick this week really bad with sinus stuff. On Thursday, I knew I had an infection, but didn't want to go to the doctor for myself with everything I had going on with the kids. Friday, I woke up and the whole left side of my face just hurt like I had been socked in the face and my ear was bothering me too as well as my back teeth. I called the doctor and they didn't have any openings and I asked if the doctor could call me in a prescription. The nurse called me back and said she could fit me in right before they closed for the day.

Andy came home an hour early so I could go in and he stayed with the kids. The doctor said I had a fever (didn't even know I had one), a bulging ear drum and he was going to give me some zithromax for the sinus infection and a decongestant/antihistamine to help get rid of all the congestion and pressure and green goo I was experiencing. Andy had to go back into work when I got home and he put the boys to bed and took the girls in to work with him so I could rest. It was a good thing too as that decongestant/antihistamine really did a number on me. As a matter of fact, I didn't even hear the door alarm go off when they came home. I woke up later and saw that he was home and I went to bed. I tossed and turned all night long because of the facial pressure that I had going on.

I woke up this morning and he said he had to go back to work to get the new hire people set up as he took Monday off since we're going to the water park with the foster parent association, however, he told me he'd go in tonight after the kids went to bed for the night so he could help me with the kids as he knew I didn't feel well. I'm still running a small temp and my ear is still hurting. But, my hubby sure is taking good care of me! He's so sweet! I feel bad that he's going to up late tonight getting his work done, but I told him that I'd wait up for him the best that I could.

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home