Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Aloe Vera is my best friend right now...

We went to the water park on Monday and I got a pretty bad sunburn on my shoulders and chest. It literally kills to put my arms over my head to get dressed and to do my hair. And forget a bra...I'm only wearing one when I have to go out somewhere or I have someone coming over. Andy's been coating me in aloe vera gel and when he's not here I do my best to do it myself. Today when I was doing it, I noticed that parts of it have blistered. I never had a sunburn blister before so it kind of freaked me out. I called the doctor just to make sure I didn't need to do anything special to it and she just told me to make sure to use aloe vera gel and to make sure I load up on sunscreen next time I'm out in the sun. That's what I get for letting the kids rush me to go swimming...I got them all loaded up on sunscreen and just did my arms and legs and called it good. I knew better, but I didn't listen to that little voice saying "wait a second and get Andy to do your shoulders really good." Now, I know that I better listen when that little voice talks to me....or maybe I'm just going cuckoo. I'm off to take some more tylenol now that I just coated in aloe vera gel again. Owwww! This Texas sun will get ya...that's for sure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home