Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Guess I'm a week ahead of myself...

I was rushing around trying to get the kids fed and dressed so we could be up at our foster care agency for Little A and Baby L's initial service plans. I sent an email to my caseworker about something and she wrote me back asking if we had something scheduled or if I was just coming up to drop off paperwork. I went to look at my calendar again and realized that I was looking at next week Tuesday instead of today. Oops! I about gave my caseworker a heart attack because she thought she forgot to do their service plans. I told her that I was sorry and I'm so tired I guess I just jumped ahead on the calendar. Oh well, I can slow down and concentrate on all my lovely laundry and housework I have to do today.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home