Friday, July 18, 2008

Questions...

Ten Years Ago: July 1998.
Andy proposed on the 4th of July and so we were newly engaged and planning a wedding just a couple months away (we married on September 12, 1998...and no I wasn't pregnant...we just didn't want a long engagement).

Five Things on Today’s To-Do List:
laundry
cleaning the bathrooms (we have 2.5)
cleaning off my desk
vegging
watching the kids


Snacks I enjoy:
SF popsicles
fruit
ice cream
popcorn

Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
pay off our remaining debt
build up a 6 month emergency fund
college fund for Deidra
put money away for retirement
travel
give some to charity
give some to family and friends that needed some help


Places I have lived:
Grand Rapids, MI
Dutton, MI
Wayland, MI
Jenison, MI
Chicago, IL
Hanover Park, IL
Lowell, MI
Waxahachie, TX


People I want to tag:
anyone who wants to answer

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home