Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Business is hopping!

Wow, my candles are doing awesome on ebay. I should have ordered more Christmas and seasonal candles than what I did. The seasonal ones that I have left for Christmas is Frosty's Happy Hour and Pumpkin Frappuccino. All my Elf Farts and Reindeer Droppings are gone. I guess I'll know to order way more than I did for next year. I have a huge order coming after the first of the year as well and I cannot wait to get them.

We sold $1000 for the first month on ebay and we're desperately trying to do it again this month. We really got serious about wanting to make ebay a real side business after selling here and there since we got married. I can't get things listed fast enough! Of course, listing has taken a back seat over the past few days as I've been trying to get other things done too.

That's one thing that I am thankful for though...my little side business is doing very well!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home