Friday, August 14, 2009

Shoot!!

Well, Andy got Josiah's insurance stuff all figured out...thank the Lord.

However, I was so frazzled that I forgot to go get Baby T's TB test read today. I remembered this morning, but their office doesn't open until 10. So, I just figured I'd take her after MDO today. Josiah was sitting in the kitchen pretending to give Little E a shot and said "we need to get Baby T another TB test." All of a sudden I was like "oh poop!" I look at the clock and realize that they literally just closed. I call and left a message saying that it wasn't red or raised or anything and you could barely tell where they gave it to her. So, I'm hoping they'll still put it down as negative and not make her get a brand new test done come Monday morning. UGH! I think tonight is a good night for a bubble bath after the littles go to bed. Deidra is trying to talk me into letting one of her friends spend the night...I told her that was Daddy's decision when he got home...I just don't know if I have it in me right now. I feel guilty saying that, but her friends always come down here and complain that they're bored here because we have baby toys and Deidra doesn't have all the hi-tech stuff that they do at their house. My solution...go to your own house then...my daughter doesn't need her own Nintendo DS and game cube and her own tv in her room...that's a whole other vent though, so I'll shut up while I'm ahead.

Well, the day wasn't all bad...Deidra and I had a great time together school shopping. I did get a call at noon though saying that Little E was throwing up but didn't have a fever. I let them know that she does that on purpose when she refuses to eat a meal. She refused dinner last night...we told her that was going to be her breakfast this morning...she refused it again this morning, so she went to school hungry. She totally does it on purpose when she is trying to get her way and it's a food issue. They told me they'd try to feed her something and see if it went away. She got up from the table and they assumed she was done and threw her food away. She came back mad saying that they threw away her food. They called me back saying that she just didn't want to eat and so I told them I'd come get her, I just needed to check-out at Walmart first and then I'd be on the way. About 15 minutes later, we get to MDO and the asst. director said "oh we were just going to call you, she's doing better now. She found out you were coming to get her and started dancing around and giggling saying that you were coming ot get her and she was going home." I told her that she didn't want to go in the new teacher's room this morning, she wanted to go in her old teacher's room...throw in the fact that she makes herself sick when she doesn't want to eat her food..and I think she was trying to pull one over on everyone. The program director agreed with me. I told her I'd bring her home if they wanted me to, but I didn't really want to give in to her if she was trying to gain control over the situation that way. She agreed and said they'd call me back if they needed me, but they didnt' have a problem keeping her there. So, Deidra and I went back to school shopping. When it was time to go get them an hour later, Little E came out of her room saying "you need to feed me so that I feel better." We came home and got some fruit snacks and some juice and she gobbled it down and tried to get into some more. Now, it's dinner time and she wanted something and found out she wasn't going to get it. She found out what I was making for dinner instead and promptly told me "I'm not eating that." I told her I'd put it in front of her and what she chose to do was her own decision, but if she made herself sick again she was going to be cleaning it up herself. At least the first part of my day was good...and it's about to be better in another little while after they go to bed and I can get some quiet time. I think I need some wine...I haven't had a glass of wine in awhile.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For get the wine....lets get coffee. I'm gonna need it when I get back from our trip. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
-Stalker

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home