Friday, August 14, 2009

3 days late...

Not that this necessarily means anything for me. But, I am a wondering...

why you ask?

Last week I had a dream that I had a baby boy.

This week, I had a dream that I had twin baby girls. I even asked Andy what he supposed that it meant.

I have been getting up to pee in the middle of the night for the past few days...never really thought much of it. Yesterday, my ovaries were killing me and my chest was really sore. Today, my breasts have really been sore. I never had sore boobs before...I only had one incident with Deidra after I found out that I was indeed pregnant and the water caught my chest in the shower and it killed. One and only time I ever had a sore chest. Got to thinking about it today and wondered what date it was. Yup, I was due for AF on the 11th. Didn't even realize that the date had gone past. And yet, I still tell myself...you haven't used birth control accept for a short time after Deidra was born...you can't possibly be pregnant. Guess, I should test in the morning and see what the test stick says.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home