Saturday, October 09, 2010

Melina and kisses

We are so blessed with Melina. I know I've said it a zillion times, but I'm going to say it yet again...she is truly a joy. She is so happy and content and just makes us smile. Sure she fusses when she's hurting or she's hungry, but she is truly content most of the time. I love to hear her giggles and see what makes her laugh. She lets us know when she's tired and we make sure she's fed, give her a pacifier and her little blanket and she puts herself to sleep. She kind of just put herself on her own schedule...I really didn't have to help her along or anything. We are so blessed with her. I love her so much!

She's so funny now too. She loves to stand up and I am constantly giving her kisses and she'll stand up in my lap and face me and I'll make kissy faces at her and she leans into me and will open her mouth. Andy goes up to her and asks her for kisses and she will open her mouth and put her lips on his cheek. So precious!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home