Monday, June 27, 2011

Guess it's Tracie's turn...

She was in the middle of occupational therapy and she came in the kitchen to ask if she could be done. I went out to find out what was going on and the therapist said she wouldn't participate and she kept saying she was just tired. I noticed that she was looking a little pale and I felt her head and she felt warm. I said that was fine and apologized as she wasn't like this earlier and I really don't want to pass on our germs to anyone else. The therapist left and I took Tracie's temperature. It's only 99.4 and she's just saying that her tummy hurts. I have a feeling there is more to come though as this is exactly how Deidra started out. I had her lay down on the couch while we watched Alice in Wonderland and I rocked her for a bit.

Lord, please help my babies to feel better and please help these sickies and germs just leave us be. We need a healthy streak in this house! Please heal my babies and help them to feel better. Thank you, dear Abba!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home