Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lord, please heal our household and renew our health!

I knew when the kids slept in this morning that it wasn't a good sign. Emmy got up this morning saying that her throat and stomach hurt. She feels warm, but not super warm. I'm just going to monitor them. She ate her breakfast just fine. Tracie didn't want to eat much either and now Josiah is saying his tummy hurts too. He's my child that never acts sick when he is, so I don't know if he's just wanting to copy his sisters or if it really does. Deidra still has a sore throat. I told them that we're just going to lay low today. He's not liking that very much. I went to bed with a headache and woke up with one too. Trying to keep the kids away from Melina...I really don't want her to get sick again. Lord, I just want health restored to our house. We've been battling one thing after another since October. Please help my babies to feel better!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home