Monday, December 19, 2005

I've got Mom in house mode...

lol. She likes the house that we have picked out, I talked to the realtor this morning and Mom emailed me right away asking for the realtor's number. I called her at work and we talked about the house and stuff and she said she was going to give the realtor a call. She has an appt to go through it tonight at 6. I'm so excited! Anyway, Mom emailed me to let me know that one of her parts people lives down the road from this house and he paid what our house is asking for for their one story house. That's good right? The house is only a year old. If everything goes alright tonight, we're going to put an offer in on Wednesday since I have the day off. We're going to see if she'll take $120 and if they'll let us close at the end of Feb/March. I figure the worst that can happen is they'll say no or we'll have to make their house payment once or twice. I'm really excited though. Please help everything to go well! St. Joseph, please help us with your intercession as well. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home