Wednesday, December 21, 2005

St. Joseph and St. Gerard, please pray for us.

I started a novena to St. Joseph and St. Gerard yesterday morning. Why you ask? St. Joseph has been an intercessor for those buying and selling homes and my family has always asked him to help us and things have always gone successfully. I'm also asking him for help in helping us to find jobs down there. St. Gerard has been a patron saint of those trying to conceive and of those who are pregnant. I used to wear his medal and ask for his help daily the month or two prior to us getting pregnant with Deidra. I had given one of my friend, Stephanie as well when I started wearing mine and she got pregnant 2 weeks before me. So, I started asking for his prayers again too. It feels nice to know that I have saints praying for me along with our friends. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home