Thursday, July 20, 2006

Jumping Through Hoops...

Abba, please help us be able to get this money back soon. We're still dealing with this France package that was missing. The buyer e-mailed me on the 17th to let me know that her husband went that morning to go pick up the package from her post office. I immediately called paypal to see if we could get the money back. It was still only showing attempted delivery on the customs update, so they told me that they couldn't do anything until it either showed that it was delivered or that they heard from the buyer saying that she definitely received the package. I e-mailed the buyer asking her to contact paypal and haven't heard a thing from her, just that she wants a refund of the difference between airmail and surface mail as she feels that it wasn't an airmail delay, but a surface mail one. I have the receipt showing that it was sent airmail. Anyway, customs was finally updated and it says that it was delivered and we called paypal again yesterday morning to tell them, they asked for proof of postage and we sent over proof of postage, the customs form, the receipt, and the customs information showing that it was delivered. I'm trying to practice patience on this whole thing, but at the same time, I'm also very stressed about it. We have ebay fees to pay out of that money, as well as a couple adoption items to take care of with that and we're completely stuck until we get that back. Please bring the money back to us soon, Abba.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm sorry to hear you are still having such trouble with this ebay transaction. I hope it's all sorted soon.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home