Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lifting up some Home Depot folks...

Hi Abba. I have my Home Depot gang that I'd like to lift up in prayer today. Especially, I'd like to lift up Corey (my FES from my old store), his grandpa passed away and I pray for peace and comfort for all of them during this difficult time. I'd like to pray for Laura, whose husband was in a pretty bad car wreck this week and she's been out of work this week. I pray for a quick recovery for her husband and that she's back to work soon. I also want to lift up Emily. She's out on a leave of absence to deal with some family problems that have come up and won't be back until the end of August. We don't know much more than that, but I just want to say a prayer that everything will be ok for her and her family. I also want to say a prayer for Dino. His daughter wrecked his car and they don't have any money to replace it and he's been having some rough times. I pray that you will give him another car, Abba, and help them through this rough spell. Watch over all of us, Abba, and thank you for helping me out in my new store to feel more at home and more comfortable there as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home