Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My embarrassing and funny HD story of the day....

Oh Abba, I wish plumbing parts didn't have to have such embarrassing names, but thanks for giving me a sense of humor to deal with this and be able to laugh.

I walk up front this morning at work and a couple guys walk in the door as I was getting my till ready. They wanted to know if we had test balls for plumbing. I had no idea what it was so I told them I'd call the plumbing guy and ask. They still have a hard time with my accent sometimes down here so Tim (plumbing guy) couldn't quite catch what I was saying. The guy said something about sometimes they're called something else and I asked him "what?" He said they were sometimes called "donkey dicks." Tim asked me what he said they were called again and I told him there was no way that I was repeating that one, so he was just going to have to come up there to hear it for himself. They were all laughing at how red and embarrassed that I got. Turns out, we don't carry them. lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do believe that even *i* would have had trouble with that one Jess! LOL And i don't embarrass easily!!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home