Wednesday, September 06, 2006

10 years ago today...

Andy kissed me for the first time and started the beginning of "us." I got him a card to remember the day of Mickey and Minnie and when you open it up, they kiss one another. Help our relationship, Abba, and help us to keep you the center of it all.

We've had some issues lately that I really haven't been happy with. This marriage stuff is hard work sometimes. I have a lot of praying to do about everything, but I pray that you will bring some romance back into this marriage and help us to put distractions aside and start truly focusing on one another. We need to start dating again or we're really going to be in trouble and Andy's attitude needs to start changing into a positive one so he can truly be thankful for what we do have rather than all the things that we don't. I thank you for the blessings that you have given us and I trust in You to help us work through our issues like you always have. give me patience and help me to learn when to speak up and when I need to keep my mouth shut. I'm grateful that we've had each other for the last 10 years, I just want the next 10 to go a bit more smoothly and I don't want us to take one another for granted anymore.

Jess

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on your anniversary. i'm praying for you guys. A piece of unsolicited advice... be careful with new male friends, especially when you feel your marriage isn't where you want it to be. Better to find a girlfriend to share your woes with. (Speaking from experience, unfortunately)

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home