Monday, August 28, 2006

Some prayers for friends...

Abba, I'd like to lift some people up in prayer today.

I want to pray for Bonnie's MIL that the doctor's will find out what's going on with her and help guide the doctors in proper treatments for her. I pray for peace and comfort for the family during all of this too.

I pray for Stephanie as Ernesto is heading right for her house. I pray for safety for her and Scott during this time. Let the storm pass over her.

I pray for Sarah and her family as they prepare to go to FL this weekend and I pray for safety for them as well. I pray for good times and lots of happy memories for them on this trip as well. They're also worried about Ernesto and I pray that it will miss them as well.

I pray for Aja as she welcomed her baby girl this past weekend and I also pray for the birthmom and I pray for peace and comfort there as well. I pray for safe travels home for Aja and her family too.

I pray for Emily as she continues her separation from her husband and I ask you to guide her through all that she's facing now on her own.

I pray for Rebekah as they wait for news on her cancer scans and that she'll remain free from cancer. I also pray for her family as they continue waiting for more news and that you give them all peace and comfort during this time.

I pray for Jen as she recovers from her lap band surgery and I pray for a quick recovery for her.

I also lift up my friends who are struggling with their weight loss goals and journeys and I pray that you will help keep all of them, and me too, on the right path to stay healthy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the prayers Jess. Glad you got moved down there and settled in ok. Sounds like little D is having a great time in school!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home