Monday, August 21, 2006

We need rain!



I have to give credit for the pics to this website: http://www.pbase.com/es839145/animated_water.

Abba, I pray for rain. It has been so hot here...we've only been here since May and 1/4 of the time that we've been here so far the heat has been in triple digits. We've had very little rain and we desperately need it. The ground has cracks in it, it's so dry. The crops need water. We could use the rain to cool things down for a bit as well. Please send us some rain.

The heat hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it was going to. Andy has said the same thing. But, we don't do much outside either...we stay indoors unless we're walking to the car or from the car to the store or to work. But, I pray that you will send us some rain soon and give us a good rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home