Wednesday, September 06, 2006

65 Things About Me...

65 Things About Me...

How old do you wish you were?
I'm happy at 29....

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
in my living room in Chicago wondering if there was anything going to happen in our city and scared to death

What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
what can I do? I deal with it...

Do you consider yourself to be kind?
yes

If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
maybe a cross or an angel on my ankle

If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
spanish or russian

Do you know your neighbors?
no

What do you consider a vacation?
getting away for awhile to somewhere nice and having fun

Do you follow your horoscope?
no

Would you move for the person you loved?
I moved to Chicago for Andy...so I guess the answer is yes.

Are you touchy feely?
yes

Do you believe that opposites attract?
sometimes yes and sometimes no...

Dream job?
ever since I was a little girl all I've ever wanted was a big family and to be a mommy

Favorite channel(s)?
I don't get the chance to watch much tv...I watch Discovery Health and NBC and Lifetime

Favorite place to go on a weekend?
when we lived in MI, I used to love to go to the beach on Lake Michigan. We haven't gotten away down here yet, but I love to visit new places.

Showers or baths?
mostly showers, but I do take an occasional bath every once in a great while

Do you paint your nails?
maybe once a year

Do you trust people easily?
yes, but if you break that trust then I don't trust you very easily after that

What are your phobias?
spiders, losing the people that I love

Do you want kids?
yes, we have Deidra and I definitely want more

Do you keep a handwritten journal?
no...I blog a lot though...I did keep a handwritten pregnancy journal when I was pregnant with Deidra, but it's missing quite a few entries

Where would you rather be right now?
with the people that I love and have fun with

What makes you feel warm and safe?
being at church, being home snuggled with a good book in a blanket....in my husband's arms

Are you a heavy or light sleeper?
light

Are you paranoid?
in the dark yes...in the daylight no....

Are you impatient?
not usually, but I do get impatient at work with customers sometimes

How do you feel about inter-racial couples?
doesn't bother me any....as long as the people are happy that's all that counts

Have you been burned by love?
yes

What's your life motto?
I don't know if I really have one. I just try to be the best person that I can be and treat people the way that I want to be treated.

What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
some pre-programmed one that's already on the phone

What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping

Who was your last text message from?
Andy

Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
my own

What color shirt are you wearing?
white with blue and green flowers

Name 5 things that you have on you at all times?
keys, debit card, driver's license, wallet, and my cell phone

What color are your bed sheets?
white with yellow flowers

What is your favorite part of the chicken?
leg

What is your favorite town/city?
Chicago, IL

I can't wait till....
I get back down to the size 5 that I was in high school again.

Who got you to join myspace?
Amber at work

What did you have for dinner last night?
fish and green beans

How tall are you barefoot?
5' 2"

Have you ever smoked crack?
no

Do you own a gun?
no, and I refuse to have one in this house

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
iced tea

Do you have a secret that nobody knows about?
yes

Do you have A.D.D.?
no

Current worry?
marriage stuff

Current hate?
how hateful people can be towards one another

Favorite place to be?
with my family and friends

Where would you like to travel?
I'd like to visit all 50 states, I'd love to go to Mexico, Australia, China, Italy, Greece, Spain, and Canada one day.

Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
hopefully in our dream house with our beautiful daughter and a couple more kids added to the mix

last thing that you ate?
sugar-free chocolate covered pretzels

What songs do you sing in the shower?
whatever happens to be in my head

Last person that made you laugh?
a customer

Worst injury that you've ever had?
well, I've never broken any bones or had stitches, but recovering from my c-section probably tops it all since I got so sick afterwards

Does somebody have a crush on you?
not sure...I do have a crush on someone though

What is your favorite candy?
sugar-free stuff

How many people have you slept with?
1...and I'm married to him!

Do you believe in God?
definitely...I've seen him work in my life and have never once doubted that He existed ever since I was a little girl

Are you religious?
yes, and it's something I try and work on everyday as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home