Thursday, September 21, 2006

Work Scheduling Issues

Hi Abba. It seems like every week over the past couple of weeks, I have been getting scheduled over my availability. When I bring it to her attention, she looks at me like I have a monkey on my head. I changed the last couple myself by switching with other people because she had a lot of stuff going on and I didn't want to bother her when she was going through those issues. This week, well today...she scheduled me 10-3 and I looked to see if there was anyone to switch with and there wasn't. I asked her if I could work 9:30-2:30 as I have to pick up D from school at 2:45...she told me she'd have to look at the schedule to see. I'm not supposed to be scheduled after 2 pm during the week, but I was trying to do them a favor by staying as late as I possibly could. She knows that I have to pick up Deidra, but she didn't want to give me an answer. Finally, I got it out of her after I started losing sleep over it (I was stressing) and she said that would be fine. I'm getting to the point where I dread looking at the schedules as I don't want to have to stress and worry about needing to switch with someone if they goof up my schedule. I really liked my schedules when I was out by 2 pm during the week and then I closed returns Saturday and Sunday and I'd love to get back to that. I put my worries into Your hands. Thank you for looking after me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home