Wednesday, May 30, 2007

One Day at a Time

Zechariah 4:6b
"Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the LORD Almighty.

Father God, I pray for my schedules. I ask for wise discernment in order to gain control of my life. Give me the courage to say "no" to the time wasters and say "yes" to the things that have eternal value. Amen.

I like the idea of making lists listing what I have to do each day. I think it will help me stay more organized and get what I need to done for the day. I'm going to start it tomorrow and see how it goes. I'll have to think of a reward for myself at the end of the day if I can accomplish my goals. It takes 21 days to establish a new habit...so tomorrow is going to start my day 1. Abba, I ask for your help in this goal and honoring my lists.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home