Friday, September 14, 2007

About me....

When showering, do you start the water and then get in or get in and start the water? Start the water and then get in

Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle? only once in a blue moon

Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence commercial? Can't say I do.

Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? No

Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? No.

Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? I'm sure I have.

How old do you look? I don't know, but people always think I'm younger than I am.

How old do you act? Not sure, all that Iknow is that I seem to have more in common with people who are older than I am....however, I can get along with anyone.

What's the last song you sang? Going Home by Daughtry

Have you recently become a member of anything? A mom's group

What are your plans for the weekend? watching Deidra cheerlead at the football game and working

Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed? closed

Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull? can't say I have

Do you ever intentionally vomit after eating? no

If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be? no clue

Have you ever called anyone a slut? yes

Have you ever been called a slut? No

Have you ever smuggled something into your country? no, that's not really my thing

Does playing the guitar make a girl/guy more attractive? no

YOU HAVE 10 BUCKS AND NEED TO BUY SNACKS AT A GAS STATION. WHAT DO YOU GET? something to drink and some beef jerky

02. IF YOU WERE REINCARNATED AS SOME SORT OF SEA DWELLING CREATURE, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
don't really believe in reincarnation...but maybe a mermaid (well, not that those exist either)

04. WHAT DO YOU ORDER WHEN YOU'RE AT AN IHOP? whatever looks good at the time

05. LAST BOOK YOU READ? Distant Shores

06. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST? yes, my hubby

07. DESCRIBE YOUR FAVOURITE PAIR OF UNDERWEAR. they're all the same color...white cotton

08. DESCRIBE THE LAST TIME YOU WERE INJURED. I tripped over a toy and sprained my ankle

09. OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS, WITH WHOM WOULD YOU WANT TO BE STUCK IN A WELL WITH?
Corey...he's just a lot of fun and can make me laugh.

10. ROCK CONCERT, OR SYMPHONY? I like them both.

11. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE? swirls

12. SODA? Cherry Coke

13. FLAVOR OF PUDDING? Chocolate.

14. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? a green short-sleeved shirt

15. PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION? don't take any

16. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I love to drive.

17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the boys playing

18. MOST RECENT MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED IN A THEATERS?
The Simpsons Movie

19. IF YOU COULD INVENT ONE THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
something to prevent bad things from happening

20. NAME AN ACTOR/ACTRESS YOU'VE HAD THE HOTS FOR.
Noah Wylie

21. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CITY?
I don't know that I have one. I feel at home in Grand Rapids, MI though. I really like where we live now too and the cute little downtown areas.

22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF CAKE?
carrot cake

23. WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW?
tired

24. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM IN PERSON?
yesterday

25. WHO GOT YOU TO JOIN MYSPACE?
Amber

26. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT?
leftovers from Buca di Beppo

27. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN RESIDING IN THE CURRENT CITY YOU LIVE IN?
a year and 4 months

28. What is your favorite color? forest green

29. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU SAID OUTLOUD?
get down from up there

30. LOOK TO YOUR LEFT. WHAT DO YOU SEE?
my messy kitchen table

31. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SPENT $100 ON YOU?
I honestly don't know.

32. WHO'S YOUR FAVOURITE TENNIS PLAYER?
don't watch it

33. WHEN WAS YOUR LAST KISS?
when my hubby kissed me good-bye this morning

34. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT?
a new blouse

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home