Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Awww! Andy's Happy Anniversary Note to Me!

Saying "I Do" was the best thing I ever did. Happy 9 years of being married! I just want you to know that I think that you're the best wife and mother anybody could have. You never cease to amaze me at how much you care! I'm very happy to be with you and to be going through all these new things together. I love you so very much. Love, Mr. Rew


Awww! Talk about making a wife cry happy tears. I thinking I just needed to hear those words lately with everything we have going on, it's been easy to get overwhelmed with things and not take time for one another. Things have been very busy here lately. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My dear sweet hubby, I love you so very much too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home