Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ugly Candle Contest

Show me your ugly candles! Did you get one as a gift? Bought one cause you loved the scent even though it was UGLY? Well, take a pic of it & post it on your blog and let me know about your post in my comments and I'll enter you in my free drawing for a candle. If you don't have a way to take a picture, I'll accept the story about it as well in it's place. I'll accept entries until the end of the month and I'll draw the winner at the end of the day on the 31st!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisanne said...

Wow ~ I'll have to think about that one! What a neat contest! I might enter if I can think of something! hehe :) BTW ... speaking of candles ... do you know anything about my tea-scented candle that I ordered a while back?

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home