Friday, September 21, 2007

Heading South...

Well, I am exhausted and I have a busy day ahead of me. We're leaving tomorrow after Deidra's football game to bring Baby J down to see his mom. Deidra's excited that she gets to see the ocean, although she's afraid of the oceanlife. It'll be interesting to see what the boys think of the ocean too. J loves the water, but D hates it. Maybe D can find sea shells or something and he'll enjoy himself too. They told me that Baby J could visit for as long as I'd allow. I'm thinking about dropping him off around 9 and then picking him around 12 or 1. But, yet I just don't know if that's going to be too long for him. Her family is going to be visiting her too, so I want to give them all time with him as well. And at the same time, I'm worrying that I'm not going to give her long enough with him. I know she hasn't seen him since June. I just don't know what to do. I know 2 hour visits seem to be too long for Baby D and he this last one was only an hour and he did fine for that. So, I just don't know. Hopefully, he'll do ok.

Anyway, I have to finish laundry up and try to clean the house too. And I told J's mom that I'd bring her more pictures down with us so that she could have some more. So, I need to go back through the pictures and have a few printed off for her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home