Friday, September 14, 2007

But enough about me...now it's your turn!

But enough about me...its your turn!
1. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
No

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I love blue gelly rollers

3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?
don't have next year planned out yet

4. What color are your toenails usually?
my regular color

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
I don't highlight anything

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
I don't have any currently

7. What color are the seats in your car?
gray

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
yes, I have two of them right now...Pepe and Oreo

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
The water bill.

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
state...no...city...yes. (There is a Wyoming, MI)

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
our blow money for the week

12. Whose is the last baby that you held?
my fosterbaby, J

13. Unlucky #?
I don't believe in that stuff.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
I prefer mint, but will use Cinnamon if I have to.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Chevy Cavalier (still have it)

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
not a sports girl

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
this summer

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
yes, in the entry way

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
my candle order forms

20. Last person to give you a business card?
our builder

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
the city...for the water bill

22. Closest framed picture to you?
Deidra's kindergarten picture

23. Last time you had someone cook for you?
this week

24. Have you ever applied for welfare?
Yes, a couple of times. Once was when I was in between jobs and needed some expensive medical tests done. The last time was when Andy lost his job after Deidra was born to cover her medical expenses.

25. How many emails do you have?
I have no idea...a lot...most are waiting in folders for me to read.

26. Last time you received flowers?
my birthday last year maybe

27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Yes

28. Do you play air guitar?
No

29. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Yes

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
milk and splenda

31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
no, but I have bought some to sell on ebay before.

32. What is/was your high school's rival mascot?
Grandville something or others...don't remember what their mascot was.

33. Last person you spoke to from high school?
I've spoke to quite a few this week...people found me on myspace and I found some other people too that I had lost touch with...Jennifer, Christy, Corrie, Amy

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
maybe a week or two ago, but I am always washing my hands.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
no

36. What color is your dog?
I don't have one.

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
can't remember

39. What was the last pageant you attended?
have never been to one....

40. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Mr. Jim's

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
of course

42. What is the last thing you stapled?
papers

43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
No

44. Are you ticklish?
yes, and I hate to be tickled.

45. Last time you saw fireworks?
4th of July

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme Doughnuts?
sometime in MI before we moved

47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it?
the doctor

48. Last time you parked under a carport?
at my cousin's apartment building in MI

49. Do you have a black dog?
no

50 . Have you had your mid life crisis yet?
nope

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
no

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
someone that I work with

53. last time you used a phonebook?
when I ordered pizza last weekend

54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
I don't even know who that is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home