Friday, September 14, 2007

The Desitin Incident

Baby D was playing quietly in his room today under his crib. He crawls under there and lays on his tummy and just pushes his cars and stuff around. I had checked on him off and on for awhile and all was fine. I came out to load the dishwasher and he came out...I kept thinking that I smelled Desitin, but I thought maybe it was because I had just put some on him when I changed his diaper. Went back to loading the dishwasher and he went back into his room. Didn't think anything of it. He comes out about 5 minutes later and it was all over in his ear and all in his hair by both of his ears and it was all over his shirt. I could have sworn that I had put the desitin up into the closet after I changed him. I had to go give him a bath and wash his hair like 3 times to get it all out of there. He still has some in his ears, but we got most of it out. I wish I would have thought to take a picture of him before I gave him a bath. Silly little boy. I'm just thankful he didn't decide to decorate the floor in his bedroom or that he didn't try to eat it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home