Friday, October 19, 2007

Little J Should Be Here Sometime Next Week

The fire inspector came out today...we passed...I thought we would. I wasn't too concerned. I'm just glad that he could come out right away. I'm still waiting to hear from the health department over getting our environmental inspection, but she hasn't even called me back yet to schedule it. My caseworker was going to come out on the 29th to update our homestudy, but we moved that to Monday instead so that we can get everything out of the way so that Little J can come sooner. I really want her to be here by Halloween so we can take her around with us. I'm wondering if she has a Halloween costume yet or not. I guess we'll find out. If not, we'll have to find one for her last minute. I'm really finding myself excited about getting her and she is so adorable. She really looks a lot like Deidra with her blonde hair and blue eyes. I've been told that she's a little more wild than Baby D, so I am anticipating that we'll have a few struggles. If she's anything like Baby D, bathtime, bedtime, and eating healthy are going to be our issues. But, I guess we'll see. I am excited about getting to shop for little girl clothes again...those are so much more fun than boy clothes. However, the boys are fun to shop for too...I just find that it's a lot of the same stuff over and over. But, if we can get our homestudy updated, then I'm hoping that she'll be here a couple days after that...so I'm thinking that later on next week she'll be here!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home