Friday, October 19, 2007

Need a Mommy Time Out

Well, I need to get out of the house for a bit tonight. I need some non-mommy time without someone wanting me to hold them or whine at me because I won't let them do something. I'm finding my patience running thin...so I know I need some time out. So...I told Andy that I was going to go out and finish up the boys clothing shopping for the month. This morning, I had the thought of asking Deidra if she wanted to go with me. She does! So, I told her we'd get her Halloween costume too since I already bought the boys. Anyway, she's really excited. We're trying to spend some one on one time with her each week so she doesn't feel left out with all the fosterkids as the boys do take up a lot of my time. So, it'll be fun. And I plan on taking a bath tonight as well. I can't believe that I haven't done that yet. I'm still having issues with not feeling the greatest. Even Andy commented last night on how I'm not eating or drinking much lately. It just doesn't sit well in my stomach once I do. Anyway, I just feel exhausted. I tried to lay down for a bit while Baby J was napping. Baby D was laying on the couch by me watching tv, but every time I managed to try to doze off he'd have to tell me what he saw on tv. Then, he tried to go upstairs to wake Baby J up and so I had to run after him. Finally, I realized that it just wasn't going to work and so I got up. UGH!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home