Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hard day...

They're talking about moving Little A next week to a friend of Mom's. She's excited about going. They're talking about moving her brother, Baby L, to Dad's if everything works out there. If not, he'll be moved a little bit later to be with Little A at the friend of Mom's. We're just now getting used to one another and a schedule down and we got the therapy in place and I'm sad about the news. Although, I've known it was a possibility for a little bit now, so it's not a huge shock. I'm going to miss them though. I'll just have to enjoy the rest of the time that I have with them.

We go to court for Baby J in October as well and I still don't know what the plan is for him. We'd love to be able to adopt him...he fits in with us so well and we just love him to pieces. But, I keep praying about it and putting it in God's hands...He is the one that knows what is truly best for Baby J. It's hard not knowing though.

Lord, I pray for Little A, Baby L, and Baby J for their safety and that You will always have Your Hand in their lives and you know my worries and wants for them all and I put it all into Your Hands...You are the one who knows what is truly best for all of them.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home