Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Think I got myself another spider bite...

I went walking through some long grass the other day by a parking lot and when I went to bed that night my toe was hurting a bit, nothing major, I just figured I scratched it and never really looked. I woke up the next morning and my toe was really sore. I saw a couple red scratches when I looked down at my foot and thought "yup, I must have scratched it when I went walking through the long grass." I'm always in flip-flops. Anyway, we were laying on the couch watching the Olympics and I had my feet in Andy's lap. He did something and he just lightly touched that toe and I let out an "ouch." He looked at it and said "umm, that doesn't look like 2 scratches honey, that looks like you got bit by yet another spider." I went to bed last night and now they are full of puss. Ewww! It's not nearly as sore as it was yesterday though...it still hurts a bit when I walk. But, I think I'm going to keep a closer eye on them and clean my toe in some peroxide. Yuck!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home