Friday, December 12, 2008

My goodness...

I am trying my hardest to get ready for Christmas. I went out today and picked up most of Deidra's gifts...man is she hard to buy for this year! The wants of electronics have hit! And she has expensive wants at that. Anyway, I got a gift for Andy and then got stumped. My Mom and brothers haven't given me any ideas yet either. We're sending out Texas themed baskets for the people out of state. I just can't believe that Christmas is 2 weeks away. I got my Christmas cards, am printing out photos tonight and will work on those this weekend so I can mail them on Monday. I missed getting address labels (I usually order them on ebay), but may see if Andy can make some up for me with his graphical talents.

The kids came home from MDO and I was trying to get in the CHristmas mood by turning the tree on (Baby T is SCARED of it), turning the Christmas music on (Baby J gets mad) and I have a holly berry candle burning. I had a bunch of boxes of gifts delivered today by the post office and UPS and they're sitting in the play room. I need to go rearrange my closet so I have a place to put all this stuff. Sunday, we have to go get Baby J's gift from his county. Then, next week we'll be getting the girl's gifts from their CPS office. We'll be getting a call from our agency at the end of the week to come pick up our gifts for all the kids. And then when Baby J's CPS worker comes out, she'll be bringing out all his gifts. So, I definitely have to make room this weekend. I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to get clothes out of my closet once all the gifts are in there.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home